Monday, April 21, 2008

In the summer time...

Yes, I know that is a cheesy title.

Everywhere I look, there are kids enjoying their summer vacations. When I leave to work and I have to dodge 10 kids playing Lock-and-key (I don't remember how this was played. Can anyone refresh my memory?) it is as if they are rubbing it in my face. Two months of nothingness. I look at them and feel both jealous and sad.

Jealous because, I will never get two months of nothingness again for a long long long long time.

Sad because, even if I do, I don't think I can enjoy two months of nothingness anymore.

When did this need to 'fill my days' come in?

6 comments:

Pointblank said...

I sooo understand this..Ur a grown up like me! Sigh...

Sravanthi said...

@pointblank : Yes, I am!! Double sigh!

sscribbles said...

Hi Sravanthi,

this is in response to your comment that I saw on MM's blog. I was doing an article on Medical negligience and would like to get in touch with you. Can you please mail me your email id. I work for the Telegraph newspaper.

Sravanthi said...

@Smitha: I cannot find your e-mail address. Could you leave it as a comment here please.

sscribbles said...

Hi sravanthi,

my id is verma.smitha@gmail.com. Hope you are able to take out time.
rgds
smitha

Chaggoholic.... said...

U r like a kid in a grown up's body....